Wednesday 22 January 2014

Sugee Cookies



Busy, busy day today, I have been baking, and these are Sugee Cookies, recipe courtesy of Carine Chew at Leluscious Cheesecake & Pastry. https://www.facebook.com/leLuscious
  I never tried Sugee cookies before but Carine kindly shared her recipe with me so that I can bake these for Chinese New Year. But as she's in Singapore and I'm in UK, I couldn't try her homebake cookies in person.


Carine sells her bakes from cheesecakes to cookies so if you live near Hougang in Singapore, you can place your order from her. These Sugee Cookies are available too. She will also be holding baking workshops soon, so if you want to learn how to bake, check out Carine's page and like to get regular updates when this will be held.
  I just tried a cookie and they are amazing. Buttery and melts in the mouth.
Thank you so much Carine, my kids love these.


After spending some time making these, I really appreciate the time and effort that has gone into each cookie. I weighed out every single pieces, rolled them with my palms and pressed them with a fork. Now, that is just one cookie!

I made 78 and this is just half of the ingredients from her recipe, so next time you bite into a homemade cookie, enjoy it and show some appreciation to the baker. It's not all about the money, it's the passion in which we put our heart and soul into baking.
We want people who eat our bakes to feel happy.

Happy New Year!


 




No comments:

Post a Comment